760 Logix Electronic Meter Control Timer Assembly on the Autotrol 255 Softener Valve.
* All complete valves come with top of tank and riser / distributor o-rings., but REAR connections are separate options you must select if not replacing with similar model.
You can select to purchase the valve with 3/4" Piping Boss, or New BY PASS 256 ( note: adapter kit NOT included with By Pass, and if you need them with By Pass ( not needed with Piping Boss ), you will need to purchase separately ).
Or you can select to purchase just the valve and use your existing Piping Boss or By Pass when replacing a similar Autotrol model 255 or even the older 155 ( as the rear connections line up the same ).
The 255/760 computer/demand control system combines design simplicity with reinforced NORYL construction to provide you with an uncommonly reliable appliance. The inherent reliability for the system means a long life of efficient, trouble-free, uninterrupted soft water luxury
Should maintenance become necessary, the Series 255 offers a unique "separation" capability. Other components, such as the computer control, are modular, making it by far the most home-owner friendly valve on the market.
Here's a few of the key features of the 255 valve:
The two key features of the 760 Logix demand system are the microprocessor, and a water meter located on the valve outlet. The flow of soft water through the turbine meter generates electrical impulses that tell the computer the amount of water being used. Every day, at 2:00 am, the past 7 days' water usage is statistically analyzed to anticipate the amount of water that will be used the next day. The computer then determines if the softener has enough remaining capacity to supply the next day's needs - if not, the unit will regenerate. If the water usage pattern changes, the computer automatically compensates for the change and regenerates only when needed. This results in higher operating efficiency and lower salt usage compared to other systems.
- Single motor provides all the power to turn camshaft - no solenoids are needed!
- Unique camshaft / flapper valve design - no dynamic seals (such as piston and seal or rotary discs) that could cause leakage through wear or fatigue.
- Built-in brine control valve - no external brine float needed!
- Direct acting system functions independent of water pressure. No pistons or diaphragms that require a minimum water pressure to operate.
- Valve may be indexed manually without power in the event of an extended power outage.
Here's a few of the key features of the 760 Logix computer control softener valve:
- Only one moving part - the turbine in the water meter. No reduction gears like other units!
- NOVRAM chip retains programming information in the event of a power outage.
- Self-adjusting reserve - keeps it to a minimum for optimum efficiency.
- Flow indicator flashes whenever water is flowing through the valve.
- Calendar override feature can be programmed to initiate a regeneration at a fixed interval if water usage has not been enough to trigger it - beneficial on iron-bearing water.
Autotrol / Pentiar Service manual included with each new valve.
< How to Replace Your Old Valve >
Tank Diameter - How To Measure and Why
Link to Programming GUIDEQuick Start Programming Video =https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epljZD9SaA4