OUT OF STOCK - PERMENANTLY.
Check with local plumbing supply outlet for this item, if you need it.
7/8" O.D. compression x 3/4" MIP brass fitting.
The easy way to connect to 3/4" copper pipes without soldering anything.
Leaves you with a 3/4" threaded male fitting to attach female connector to complete a connection to your system.
Usually you will need to order 2 of these.
One for the Inlet and One for the Outlet pipe.
How To Use This Fitting
1. Cut 3/4" copper pipe using pipe cutter or fine blade hack saw.
2. Clean 1 inch of pipe exterior with sand paper to make it shine.
3. Slide Nut onto copper pipe, and next the compression ring.
4. Slide threaded fitting on to copper pipe and begin tightening nut.
5. Using one wrench to hold threading fitting and one to hold nut, tighten the nut to the fitting as hard as you can using your hands and the leverage of your wrenches.
6. Now try to pull and turn the compression fitting with your fingers. It should be impossible to move the fitting, now that it has be compressed onto your copper pipe.
7. You can now thread a female 3/4" fitting onto your connection. PVC, CPVC, or Flexible Stainless Steel Tubing can be used.
I have done this myself countless times and have never had a leak.