New LOGIX controlled 268 Valves
( not 440, 460i ) bodies can be rebuilt with these parts that go into the Autotrol 268 Performa Softener Valve, plus ( 2 ) Gaskets used with By Pass or Piping adapter nut.
1) Set of Flapper Valve Discs part # 1041174
1) Injector Cap part # 1000269
1) Injector for Logix ( based on tank diameter )
1) Injector Screen & Cap part # 1000226
1) Brine Control 0.33 GPM # 1243510
1) Backwash Plug part # 25F- 7 - 14 ( based on tank diameter )
2) Flow Control Balls part # 4F, 1030502 2) Gaskets for Adapter Nuts part # AP54F ( 1030541 )
1) Silicone Lubricant 1 gram, AP1013501
** Tank Diameter - How to Measure and Why It Matters **
NOTE: We do not including new springs with our rebuild kit. The springs do not normally go bad. They are only "helper" springs.
The Flapper Valve Discs are held closed by water pressure and not the springs.
Any problem with the Flapper Valve Discs can normally be solved by replacing the Discs and not the springs.
So, unless you have a physically broken spring, we recommend not attempting to change them.
Logix 255 models with revised top plate, now use a one piece spring ( AP1235339 ) for those who really need or want new springs.