Knowledge Base:  
You are here: Knowledge Base > Culligan valve

Page of 1
Brine Tank Replacement - Culligan 18 x 40
QUESTION: Do you have a brine tank that I can purchase to replace a Culligan brine tank? The tank is a 18" x 40" and I wanted to be sure that it will work with the rest of the system. We sell
Culligan Twin Tank Valve using Fleck 8500, 9000, and 9100 Controls.
Culligan has used the Fleck 8500, 9000 and 9100 Fleck valve controls for models that use twin resin tanks. The parts used in the heads will match the parts and diagrams for the similar Fleck versions
Culligan Valve Replacement
QUESTION: I have a Culligan Medalist outdoor water softener Serial # 48151804J23 around 3 1/2 years old plagued with problems. I want to replace the entire mechanism from the tank up. My ques
Culligan Valve Replacement Question
QUESTION: I got a Culligan Medalist Series water softener and i want to get away from culligan. What valve would replace the one I got. ANSWER: * Sorry, none ( directly ). All true Culligan Valves a
Parts - Culligan
Can you get Culligan parts or recommend where? * ** Sorry, but we can not provide parts or service information for Culligan systems. Culligan systems are 100% proprietary. Parts and Service are
Pre-1980 Culligans used some Fleck 2500 parts
Customer Question: I have a Culligan 444320 that I need to rebuild the main piston valve. the valve appears to be a fleck design. Your fleck 60090 piston kit looks just like mine . Can you advise