Please place Orders Online

Email Questions

Technical Support 7 days a week. is a BBB Accredited Water Conditioning Equipment Store in Venice, FL
Knowledge Base:  
You are here: Knowledge Base > Culligan valve
Parts - Culligan
Last Updated: 06/12/2019
Can you get Culligan parts or recommend where?

* ** Sorry, but we can not provide parts or service information for Culligan systems.

Culligan systems are 100% proprietary.

Parts and Service are only available from your local authorized Culligan Dealer.

About all we can offer is the RESIN ( they call Cullex ), as it's standard High Capacity Resin such as used in all major brands of Water Softeners.

Also, it possible to re-use your current RESIN and install into a standard threaded tank ( Culligan tanks are proprietary threads ), and purchase a standard threaded valve ( again, Culligan valves use a proprietary thread size and can not be used on standard medias ),
Please Review our other FAQ Articles on Culligan,
Culligan FAQ Articles

** Tank Adapter Bushing ( to re-use your TANK with a Standard Brand of control valve ).

Please Rate the Usefulness of this Article


Related Articles
 > Culligan Valve Replacement
 > Culligan Valve Replacement Question
 > Pre-1980 Culligans used some Fleck 2500 parts
 > Culligan Twin Tank Valve using Fleck 8500, 9000, and 9100 Controls.
 > Brine Tank Replacement - Culligan 18 x 40