Fleck 9100 Econominder Softener Valve and Standard Range Meter ( 3/4" meter range = 0 - 2,100 gallon ) OR Range you Select.
Comes with Cover ( 6023211)
, and ( 2 ) MD1236 bottom distributors
Same as the 9000, but Valve body and tank adapters are made of lighter Noryl.
Twin tanks provide continuous soft water.
With a twin-tank Fleck 9100 valve, customers benefit from soft water 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
That is because the Valve switches to the second tank of soft water once the softening capacity of the first tank is used.
While the second tank is in service, the first tank regenerates ( with soft water ), giving you all the advantages of continuous soft water.
The reliable mechanical meter counts your water as you use it.
So the system only regenerates when needed ( based on your usage and not time or day ).
This is the most efficient type of system you could own.
< How to Replace Your Old Valve >
Tank Diameter - How To Measure and Why
How to Set Meter NOTE: If Voltage is to be anything besides 120 volt / 60 Hz, then there may be a 2 week delay in shipping, as 230 volt and 24 volt valves are not always in stock.Service Manual = /manuals/900091009500_40944_RD.pdf
The Fleck 9100 only uses electricity for the 2 hours it regenerates.
During normal service it mechanically counts the water usage,
and only when the capacity has been used up ( as SET on the Program Gallon Wheel ), does it activate the timer motor,
and then the drive motor to operate the pistons.
- Fiber-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Continuous service flow rate of 20.1 GPM with a backwash of 8.5 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 16"
- Fully adjustable 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Rugged-built electromechanical timer designed with heavy duty 3/8" wide plastic gears
- Salt and water savings by using 100% capacity of the tank in service before switching to the second tank
- Regenerates immediately when needed for continuous soft water
- Regenerates with soft water keeping system clean for optimum operating efficiency and minimum maintenance