1. Home
  2. Parts and Valves
  3. Fleck and Pentair
  4. Valve Replace
If your new Valve is to replace an existing Fleck 5600, 5000, Rainsoft Noryl Plastic Body, or Fleck 2510 or similar design valve,
then the existing By Pass or Piping Yoke will clip on to the new valve.

Otherwise you will NEED to select either a standard Noryl plastic piping connection in either 3/4" or 1" with all valves purchased,
OR a By-Pass Option purchased separately ( listed as an optional item when selecting Valve for purchase ).

A plastic or stainless steel By Pass option is available for the residential sized Valve Heads.
We include at no extra charge, a new bottom distributor kit. This is part # MD1236. It is a plastic lower screen which can be cemented to a piece of 3/4" PVC pipe to construct a new distributor tube. Your old distributor could be slightly smaller than the ones now used by modern brands of control valves since around 1997 ( pre-1997 some brands used old size 13/16" , and the new size = 1.05" outer diameter ).
5 year limited parts warranty, owners/service manual,
7 days a week technical support included with each new valve.

How To Replace Your Old Valve Guide

Piston & Seals valves for water softener and filter applications.
* All complete valves come with top of tank and riser / distributor o-rings., but REAR connections are separate options you must select if not replacing with similar model.
Measure Your TANK Size ( Diameter and Height )

Products [44]

$249.00 Original price $229.00 Sale
Out Of Stock- Unavailable
Out of Stock - Discontinued as of 2023 by manufacturer
Obsolete - No longer avialable
Obsolete - No longer available
OUT OF STOCK - No Longer Sold - Discontinued by Manufacturer 2023
BackOrdered - Subject to Availability
0 Items