Autotrol 263 Performa Backwash Only Valve with 742 Logix Electronic Control Timer Assembly .
* Note this is the Perform Model 268 that is modified to be the 263 - backwash only.Can be used with or without optional ( purchase separately ) the By Pass series 1265 for Performa.
Does require "Adapter Kit" ( 3/4" or 1" in copper or PVC ) sold separately, or if replacing your old Autotrol 163 or 263, your existing adapter nuts will fit the new valve, but you'll want to replace the Gaskets inside the nuts ( our # AP54F )
The Performa 263/742 computer control system combines design simplicity with reinforced NORYL construction to provide you with an uncommonly reliable appliance. The inherent reliability for the system means a long life of efficient, trouble-free, uninterrupted soft water luxury
Comes with Outdoor Cover, and Outdoor transformer, if you select for Outdoor installation.
Here's a few of the key features of the 263 valve:
* Single motor provides all the power to turn camshaft - no solenoids are needed!
* Unique camshaft / flapper valve design - no dynamic seals (such as piston and seal or rotary discs) that could cause leakage through wear or fatigue.
* Direct acting system functions independent of water pressure. No pistons or diaphragms that require a minimum water pressure to operate.
* Valve may be indexed manually without power in the event of an extended power outage.
Autotrol / Pentiar Service manual included with each new valve.
< How to Replace Your Old Valve >
Available in 50 Hz international version ( Select Voltage ) for a small extra charge.
Link to Programming GUIDE for Logix controller with Videos.
And the distance between the " dead center" of each connection is 5 inches.
And the bottom of the connections is 2 inches from the top of tank opening.