Some of the parts that go into the Autotrol 155 Valve Body, plus o-rings to tank adapter.
1) Set of Flapper Valve Discs part # 155A152
1) Injector part # 28F- AA, BB, or CC ( based on tank diameter )
1) Brine Control part # 1F-19
1) Backwash Plug part # 25F- # 7 - 14 ( based on tank diameter )
2) Flow Control Balls part # 4F
1) Tank Adapter O-rings ( 32F,(4)35F,37F ) part # 150A129
1) Silicone Lubricant 1 gram
NOTE - Does NOT include the Injector Screen & Cap part # 7F, or the AP8F-BB Injector Cap, as these are an obsolete items we no longer have.. and not in this rebuild kit.
** Tank Diameter - How to Measure and Why It Matters **Alternative solution is to purchase the Upper Valve Body ( comes with all new internal parts ),
either with a new 460TC timer and Camshaft as the K-5
or just the complete upper valve body ( no timer ) as the 24NC
Not only does this save a lot of work, it upgrades your valve body to the new 255 design. The flow rate is higher and some of the parts are beefed up to last longer than they did on the 155 version.