762 Logix Electronic Meter Control Timer Assembly made to operate on 12 volts and 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
This is Just the Controller. No wiring, no transformer, just the sealed board.
NOTE: This is a special version and we order them special for applications where the voltage source is 50 Hz.
Our complete Valves normally come with the 60 Hz version for use in USA.
Here's a few of the key features of the 762 Logix computer control:
* Only one moving part - the turbine in the water meter ( sold separately ). No reduction gears like other units!
* NOVRAM chip retains programming information in the event of a power outage.
* Self-adjusting reserve - keeps it to a minimum for optimum efficiency.
* Flow indicator flashes whenever water is flowing through the valve.
* Calendar override feature can be programmed to initiate a regeneration at a fixed interval if water usage has not been enough to trigger it - beneficial on iron-bearing water.