762 Logix Electronic Meter Control Timer Assembly made to operate on 12 volts and 60 Hz.
This is Just the Controller.Note: This control is sold as a replacement for your old 760 or 762, and can not be used on a valve using the 400 or 900 series timers, as the controller would not fit, and special camshaft and rear driver motor is used with the Logix Timers.
ALSO NOTE: For International Version that REQUIRE / OPERATE on 50 Hz,
You need to order the "WORLD" version,
50 HZ version of Logix 762
Quick Start Programing Video = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k34Vixvs8k
"P" Level Programming Video = https://youtu.be/79mIrXGv8sA
"H" Level Programming Video = https://youtu.be/x4wiAsM_Fag
Here's a few of the key features of the 762 Logix computer control:
* Only one moving part - the turbine in the water meter ( sold separately
). No reduction gears like other units!
* NOVRAM chip retains programming information in the event of a power outage.
* Self-adjusting reserve - keeps it to a minimum for optimum efficiency.
* Flow indicator flashes whenever water is flowing through the valve.
* Calendar override feature can be programmed to initiate a regeneration at a fixed interval if water usage has not been enough to trigger it - beneficial on iron-bearing water.