How do I return an item?
Return Policy and Procedure
- 90 day money back - Or exchange.
- Only a 15 % restocking fee + shipping and handling cost if return is
your mistake ( no restocking fee if the mistake is ours ).
Also, if you make a new "replacement" order with us, because you ended up needing a different part of equal or greater valve, then we will issue a full item credit for the returned part ( you only pay shipping and handling fee on both orders ).
EXCHANGE = You should order the New Part and then Return the Incorrect part you ordered, and include BOTH Order numbers with a note explaining reason for return.
Then we will refund full item price ( but not shipping and handling ) of the first item once we get it back from you.
IF Mistake was OURS, we can sometimes resend out replacement first.
Please email us about any Error in parts we make when filling your order. We want to "make it right" as soon as possible.
- 1 year warranty on non-electrical parts
purchased ( some items have longer warranties ).
- Most items shipped within 24 hours of your order
- Warranties and replacements are handled through us,
not the manufacturer ( though many parts can be warranted through a network
of dealers handling Fleck or Autotrol Valves ).
- To Return any item, simply ship back by method of your choosing and include a note explaining why you are returning the item. And an email letting us know how and when you ship package back to us, would be appreciated.
- All returns must be unused and in unopened original packaging and include all items and manuals originally shipped ( unless it is a part covered under "warranty" and we are exchanging for new working replacement, then we would expect the part returned to be "used", and that's okay. We just don't want any "cartridge filters","RO Membranes", or Sealed O-ring Kits returned that are Opened, Noticeably Used, or Missing parts or printed directions, if you expect a refund.
- Please include your Name and Original Order Number. And don't forget a note explaining why it's being returned. This will help us process your return quickly and issue any refund due.
- We will either give you full credit towards an exchange or partial credit APPLIED directly to your credit card, PayPal account or send a refund by check ( whatever method you used to pay us, we will use to issue your refund or credit ).
SEND RETURNS TO:
RETURNS / "your order number"
752 Commerce Drive Unit 12
Venice, FL 34292-1744
Softenerparts.com is a 100% web based retailer, this means
extremely low overhead - raw savings - we pass to you, our valued customer. We
feel it is important that you know, we're not "part time", a
"short term project", or "virtual experiment". We are
professionals, dedicated to the success and operation of this business with
several branch warehouses in the United States. We have been helping people fix their water treatment problems since 1989. And online as Softenerparts.com since 1999, so we are here to stay. We know your products inside and out.
E-mail Us today
with your questions, we're committed to using our knowledge and years of
experience to give the best customer service possible. While you're browsing
around our web site, bookmark us , and check back often for sales and specials.
New items are added almost daily, so we look forward to seeing you soon.
SHIPMENT DELIVERY DELAYS
We do not "re-ship" lost or mis-routed packages for at least 2 weeks after they were schedule to arrive.
As within this time frame ( 2 weeks ), the post office generally will correct their mistake.